This article is intended to assist in helping upload events from Flex into LASSO. Before following these instructions, you'll first need to be sure you have the exported file from Flex available and ready to be uploaded. To learn how to export a file from Flex, click here: Running the LASSO Export Report
1) Open the exported file from Flex containing the events you would like to import into LASSO, likely named as "LassoExport.csv", and save as a tab-delimited file (file name ending in .tsv)
2) In LASSO go to Administration > Import
3) Under Import Type select "Flex Events," and click the "Begin Import" button
4) Choose your tab-delimited file, ending in .tsv, and click the "Upload" button
5) Click the "Validate Event Import File" button. The system will check/review the file to ensure it is accurate and will match data in the file to existing system data in LASSO. Please note: all fields including client name, venue name, project manager first and last name, and event positions in the file must be fully populated already in LASSO and spelled exactly as they appear in the system. The import will not match any missing information. If you received a "Failed Validation" message, resulting in a list of rows with errors that can be corrected, you must correct the errors in Flex, re-export the file, and re-upload.
6) Once your file passes validation (the system will indicate "Ready to Import"), click the "Import Event(s)" button
7) Congratulations! Your events are now viewable under the "Unpublished" event section.